1.09.2014

Invested

W E A R I N G

I can make my own shirts, my own shorts and my own dresses but the one thing I cannot make are shoes. That is why for me, I think buying shoes (quality ones) are worth the splurge. 
This morning, as I was running out the door, I've discovered that my favourite(an understatement) pair of shoes were ripped. I was devastated and I realized I needed a pair of shoes that could replace my all time favourite, Dr. Martens. 
Normally, I would have ran out the door and grabbed the exact same pair of shoes (the classic 8 eye boot) without hesitation. Maybe it was the fact that there was a gigantic rip at the back of my left boot or maybe it was the fact that it was covered in salt stains...but I realized I didn't want to invest in another one. 
R.I.P...it's been a nice walk.

No comments :

Post a Comment