3.06.2014

The Ultimate Trio

B E A U T Y

Extreme winter weather often aggravates the face, resulting in dehydrated and dull-looking skin.
I naturally have severely dry skin so finding a moisturizer that will quench my parched skin has always been on top of my priority list.

I'm not the best at taking care of my skin and I'm especially guilty when it comes to wearing sunscreen on a daily basis (or lack there of). Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer in SPF 30 is perfect for people like me. Lightweight yet extremely moisturizing with the added benefit of sun protection.

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream tends to be thicker than the Ultra Facial Moisturizer but it is in no way, heavy on the skin. It absorbs quickly into the skin and doesn't leave a greasy film/residue. I use this at night time and my skin feels soft and supple when I wake up. 

Christian Dior Crème de Rose quickly made its way up to my all time favourite hydrating lip balms. When you first buy it, you have to "push" the product in to break the hard surface to really get the texture of the lip balm. The only downside is that it's packaged in a jar, (which I do not like due to sanitary reasons) so I only tend to use it at night as a hydrating lip mask.


No comments :

Post a Comment